TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS FOR LOCUMS
We are currently looking for Registered Mental Health Nurse in Lancashire and surrounding areas.
Clinicall provide locum support across the Primary and Secondary Care platforms. We work closely with GP practices and locums, providing an unmatched service which is focused on matching healthcare providers to job positions best suited to their circumstances.
Join us and allow our team the opportunity to give you a reason to consider Clinicall as your first choice in the future.
Mental Health Nurses
Mental health nurses work as part of a team of professionals and medical staff including doctors, social workers, therapists and psychiatrists; who are responsible for assessing, planning, providing support, medical and nursing care to people who have a range of mental health issues from anxiety, depression, to personality and eating disorders in addition to drugs and alcohol. They work in range of settings, including hospitals, care homes and people’s homes.
Benefits of working with us (options below):
- £250 joining bonus – terms apply
- Flexible shift options – ad hoc and block bookings available
- Faster registration – with a one-stop registration, interview and compliance process, you can start your first shift in as little as ten days
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Paid Individual NMC annual registration fee – terms apply
- Competitive pay rates – all pay rates include holiday pay
- Excellent referral scheme – terms apply
- A free and full range of mandatory training to suit your role requirements
HOW TO JOIN CLINICALL?
Complete our registration form online and you will receive a call from our team to learn more about you, your skills and experience and discuss about the work and rates available in your area.
Please make sure you have the following documents to hand:
- A valid NMC PIN
- Proof of right to work (passport, visa etc.)
- 2 examples of proof of address (dated within the last three months)
- DBS number
- Details of referees (a minimum of two referees, covering the last three years of your employment history in full. One of these must be able to provide a clinical reference)
- Latest CV
- Degree/ diploma certificate
- Proof of relevant immunisations
- Training certificates
- A photo for your ID badge
- Proof of relevant qualification
- Professional indemnity insurance