We are currently looking for Mental Health Psychologists locally, regionally and nationally.
Mental Health psychologists help patients respond to and manage the psychological and emotional aspects of health and illness.
Mental health psychologist work with patients of all ages and with varying physical or psychological health issues to help them understand their illness. You’ll promote general wellbeing and a healthy lifestyle and will support patients on a range of health issues including:
- adjusting to a serious illness, such as cancer
- cardiac rehabilitation
- lifestyle choices associated with poor diet and lack of exercise
- management of diabetes or other long-term health issues
- pain management
- smoking cessation.
You may also work with family members who are affected by a patient’s illness.
You’ll usually work closely with other health professionals, such as nurses and GPs, and with organisations and employers outside the NHS, who identify psychological health issues in patients.
Work can take place in a range of settings such as the NHS, primary care or private practice. You can also follow an academic or research career.
Clinicall will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Fortnightly payroll service
HOW TO JOIN CLINICALL?
Complete our registration form online and you will receive a call from our team to learn more about you, your skills and experience and discuss about the work and rates available in your area.
Please make sure you have the following documents to hand:
- Proof of right to work (passport, visa etc.)
- 2 examples of proof of address (dated within the last three months)
- DBS Certificate
- Details of referees (a minimum of two referees, covering the last three years of your employment history in full. One of these must be able to provide a clinical reference)
- Latest CV
- Degree/ diploma certificate
- Proof of relevant immunisations
- Training certificates
- Level 2 Safeguarding
- Proof of relevant qualification
- Professional indemnity insurance