We are currently looking for Mental Health counsellors in locally, regionally and nationally.
Responsibilities for Mental Health Counsellors
- Provide an array of outpatient mental health services to promote individualized patient recovery
- Conduct intakes, individual, group, and family therapy
- Develop service plans and conduct reviews as needed throughout the duration of treatment
- Provide mental health assessments, counselling, referrals, and intervention services
- Complete and maintain documentation in a timely and accurate manner, adequate relevant and limited to what is necessary according to NHS guidelines.
- Write reports to court, school, or other community agencies as necessary
- Follow up with psychiatrists and/or attending physicians in cases involving hospital admissions
- Collaborate with external psychiatric care providers as well as representatives from civic assistance programs to help schedule treatment sessions for those patients who need them
Qualifications for Mental Health Counsellors
- Able to make professional evaluations, decisions, and recommendation for treatment planning and implementation
- Current practitioner license through the state’s clinical therapy board
- Experience in counselling or mental health services
- Working knowledge of legal guidelines stipulating psychiatric admission requirements
- Able to work independently and as a positive member of a team
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with mentally or emotionally disabled persons and their families
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable treating both routine and serious mental health illness
- Strong computer literacy skills
Clinicall will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Fortnightly payroll service.
HOW TO JOIN CLINICALL?
Complete our registration form online and you will receive a call from our team to learn more about you, your skills and experience and discuss about the work and rates available in your area.
Please make sure you have the following documents to hand:
- A valid BACP, HCPC and ACCPH PIN
- Proof of right to work (passport, visa etc.)
- 2 examples of proof of address (dated within the last three months)
- DBS Certificate
- Details of referees (a minimum of two referees, covering the last three years of your employment history in full. One of these must be able to provide a clinical reference)
- Latest CV
- Degree/ diploma certificate
- Proof of relevant immunisations
- Training certificates
- Level 2 Safeguarding
- Proof of relevant qualification
- Professional indemnity insurance