We are currently looking for Nurse Practitioner / Advance Nurse Practitioner in Lancashire and surrounding area.
Nurse Practitioner & Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
To act as an autonomous Advance Practitioner who is able to working independently and in conjunction with other members of the clinical team. The post holder will be an experienced caring nurse who can demonstrate highly developed clinical skills and be able to demonstrate critical thinking whilst working within their professional boundaries. They will work within a clinical team consisting of GP’s, Practice Pharmacist, Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants to deliver excellent primary care services within the practice. They will be able to demonstrate safe, competent clinical decision-making and deliver expert care, including assessment, diagnostic skills, treatment, prescribe medication and evaluation. They will communicate at all levels across boundaries and work closely with wider clinical team members. The post holder will also work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team to meet the needs of patients, supporting the delivery of policy and procedures, and providing nurse leadership as required.
If successful Clinicall will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Fortnightly payroll service.
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC
- Fee Uniform and DBS
- Excellent referral scheme – terms apply
- Indemnity covered
HOW TO JOIN CLINICALL?
Complete our registration form online and you will receive a call from our team to learn more about you, your skills and experience and discuss about the work and rates available in your area.
Please make sure you have the following documents to hand:
- A valid NMC PIN
- Proof of right to work (passport, visa etc.)
- 2 examples of proof of address (dated within the last three months)
- DBS number
- Details of referees (a minimum of two referees, covering the last three years of your employment history in full. One of these must be able to provide a clinical reference)
- Latest CV
- Degree/ diploma certificate
- Proof of relevant immunisations
- Training certificates
- A photo for your ID badge
- Proof of relevant qualification
- Professional indemnity insurance
JOINING BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Earn £250 joining/re-joining bonus. – Candidates must inform Clinicall Personnel of the £250 bonus when re-joining or newly registering. – Candidates must complete and submit authorised timesheets for 250 hours of paid work within the first 4 months of re-joining/joining in order to qualify.